God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him... Today's theme "BEAUTIFUL".... I just can't think of any other.... but the beautiful moments from our life that we will forever treasure... A beautiful day that resounds our love and our commitment to each other.... The journey has only just begun.
Please support me again in my race... PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!
My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. The sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay window, and there was the blue in the sky, and the sun on the trees, and it was drizzling.
Labels: Sky Watch Friday
1. go home on time.
2. eat meals on time.
3. no more anxiety of waiting for "the phone call".
4. more family time.
5. time to hang out with friends.
6. not having to answer to anyone, but yourself.
7. great blood pressure. Stress factors are gone.
8. sleeping on time.
9. watching movies you actually WANT to watch.
10. doing things you actually WANT to do.
11. Bank accounts get bigger and your bills get smaller.
12. reasonable phone bills.
13. taking a vacation.
Labels: Thursday thirteen entry
To this day, carnations remain a special preference flower choice for many different occasions. They are instantly perceived flowers, and they possess winsome and appeal that continues to captivate people around the world. The meanings of carnations contain fascination, distinction, and love. Like many other flowers, designate many messages and expressed color varieties of flower’s. Like this pink color carnations are often given as a sign of gratitude.