The Taste of Italy!

on Saturday, April 19, 2008


The symmetric part of my Italian piece of writing … I call it a Taste of Tranquility! The Taste of Italy, the Italian cuisine is abundantly supplied and miscellaneously varied in all facets but pasta has been the most flourishing accomplishment and brilliantly effulge through much of its history. Italian brought their pasta with them and it found its way into everyone's life style, a worldwide comfort food. According to researches , the huge Italian society in 1900's brought the popular spaghetti dishes we eat today. There are many different shapes of pasta, only the basic difference between these names is the shape of the pasta, each pasta has its typically matched with specific distinguished sauce. I just want to share 13 different shapes of Italian pasta that I bought.

16 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

YUM! We kitties likes pasta!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

That's a lot of pasta :) My family loves pasta too, doesn't take that long to finish 13 packets :P
Have a good weekend!

jams o donnell said...

Haha great choice. There's only one thing better than 13 types of pasta and that's 14 types! Happy weekend

Lynn said...

I'm a pasta lover too. And for some reason, I fancy the ribbon shaped ones that comes in different colors.

My 13 post is up here if you have time to drop by. :)

Leslie said...

Now that's clever! And next I'm off to read your Assisi post - I've benn there twice.

Leslie of Kaleidoscope

http://lesliesmyers.blogspot.com/2008/04/photohunt-13-venetian-glass-candies.html

Hootin Anni said...

....and I call it ALL yummy!!!

My week's entry also has a gift for all Photo Hunters...come on over and pick up your 'prize'!!

June said...

Yum...pasta's one of my favorite foods!

Harajuku PearL said...

Wow..serious pasta attack!!!!! Now i'm fancy for some pasta cream of mushroom, thank you..hehehe

Pearl - have a good day

Joyismygoal said...

you have a way w/ words:)

threesidesofcrazy said...

We love pasta here too - our stash looks like yours.

Anna said...

Those looks like ready for some great dinner. Great shot, thanks for sharing..
Mine is up
Every Beat Of My Heart
A Little Bit Of Everything

Anonymous said...

Cool take on this week's theme. I love pasta too!

eastcoastlife said...

I love pasta too but so far I have only tried 5 types of pasta. I need to be more adventurous. :)

Lemonjude said...

It is fun to eat different shape of pasta...we only have barely like 4-5 kinds of shape selling in the market.

So, did you hunt any pasta in numbers shape yet?

Thanks dropping by my PH.

Tokenhippygirl said...

Tasty! Makes me hungry just looking at it all!

tigerfish said...

Usually I just stick to a few standard ones....linguine, spaghetti, fusili and macaroni.